Sunday, March 14, 2010

Day 2: 30-day Vegetarian Challenge

Day 2 was quite enjoyable, to say the least.

BREAKFAST: Was a simple breakfast of potato sandwiches. I remember these as being a staple childhood favourite. Boiled, mashed potatoes, mixed with salt, chilli powder, garam masala and finely chopped onions, put in between two slices of bread and then grilled in a toaster. This really fills you up especially if you are planning to have a late lunch.

LUNCH: I had made peas, potato and mushroom curry with gravy the night before. So for lunch, I carried that on a bed of cous cous. Yummm!!!

DINNER: It was a Friday night so off we went to our favourite place to have dumplings. I ordered the vegetarian dumplings, absolutely great as always. The dessert was a slice of icecream cake.

So that was my uneventful day 2 which ended with me looking forward to the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment