Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Day 3: 30-day Vegetarian Challenge

I have been a bit slack with posting these days. Being a full-time student, I am being kept quite occupied. Studies have started in full-swing and assignments are already due in two weeks. Phew!!

Anyhow, here is day 3 of the vegetarian challenge. The Saturday morning dawned bright and beautiful. The plan was to go shopping for an ensemble for the interview that I have next week (wish me best of luck for that). So here are my meals for the day:

BREAKFAST: An English breakfast, consisting of poached eggs on toast, some garlic bread and salad on the side.

LUNCH: Lunch was outside since we were in the mall. I ordered a spinach and ricotta roll.

DINNER: The lunch was so heavy that I originally planned to skip dinner. However, went to a friend's place and she ordered home delivery. So we had to eat. But trhe food was so tasty that I couldn't help myself but gorge. Seriously worth it! Chilli paneer (Indian home-made cheese made Chinese style)with naan (an Indian bread cooked in a tandoor). It was ordered from 'The Wishing Well' at Camberwell. I had never been to the place before. But a serious recommendation-If you live in/ near to Camberwell in Melbourne, do visit this place. Looks like this place is going to be my new haunt.

That's it for the day. Be back tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment